24 Sept 2011

Nurgle Oblitorators

Well its been ages since i lifted up a paint brush. So i decided to do something that would inspire me to get me back into the painting scene.. hopefully lol..

I have a huge chaos bitz box and plenty of oblitorator parts and bodies (which happen to be incomplete anyway.. So i did some of my favourite conversions a possesed nurgle oblitorator.. or 3 :D. Also I previously posted about my oblitorators and those all being sold for a good price makes these guys well worth puttin some serious time to!!

I have had and seen some seriously quality nurgle oblitorators. the oblitorator kits really do lend themselves to the nurgle theme and theres so much room for a sweet conversion oportunity!!

So here they are in all their glory. I kinda regret not takin progression shots of the models to show how i had built them.. quite a lot of conversion work and green stuff modelling went into them. obviously the bits and bobs are from a lot of diff ranges.. i dont even know where some of it came from haha.. but hope u like em :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment