13 Oct 2011

Chaos nurgle 40k showcase part 2 - ebay sale

This is a really smart army I picked up on ebay not to long ago (with the addition of a greater deamon). I decided to have a major clear out of my chaos too recently to make moving in a couple months easier.. and also I wanted to have a bit of a new start.. so made some big decisions and decided to cut alot of models :) hopefully to the delight of some ebayers hehe.. anyway I'm going to hit you with a gallery form veiwing of the piccies.. hope you like them. also if you want to view the pistings on ebay follow this link:


that will take you to one of the items and from these use view other auctions to find the rest nice and easy :).. anyway heres the pics



























1 comment:

  1. Cracking army there mate! I love the vehicles, and especially Abbadon!

    ReplyDelete