28 Sept 2012

Chaos Space Marines - Its time to part ways with my all time collection - EBAY :)

Hi. Its been a while since I last posted any pics or news on here. Apolagies for that. I have been busy with work and ebay... and to be honest things slipped and this got very neglected.

I recently decided it was time I dispersed my chaos army. I have collected this army over many years and laterly they have spent alot of time on a shelf barely even getting recognition. which is a massive shame as these are awesome models. some really sweet work and they need a better home :). So with the new codex and model releases i thought this would be as good of a time as any.. and I couldnt sell my all time favourite models without posting the pics here!

You can find my ebay auctions by clicking here I will have a heap of chaos on there for sale.. and other minis there after :)

So without further blurb from me.. heres some pictures. and more posts to follow

I will start with a large tzeentch section of the collection.. The first few pics are the Forgeworld thousand sons dreadnoughts. 2 here. armed slightly differently. absolutely stunning paint jobs! two of my favourite models!





 
Next up is the possessed style tanks. painted to match the tzeentch theme. One predator needs a slight touch up on a tenticle, other than that these are stunning tanks and ready for battle. there are 3 predators and 2 rhinos










 
next up are three stunning painted sorcerers in the same tzeentch style. I love the colours on these. its really hard to achieve that look. all metal cast models underneath the paint ofcourse :)
 


 
next are two squads of 8 thousand sons marines. all metal cast minis again. some are fully metal and some are partly plastic kits. (different editions) but stunning units im sure you will agree


 
These next few pictures are a stunning unit of thousand sons. I got these on ebay about 4 years ago. they were converted and painted by a fella that was painting minis for the white dwarf magazines at the time. and i couldnt resist these models. paid alot of money for them but it was worth it. The first pic is the sorerer lord in termi armour and the converted grey knight termis are the terminator body guards or retinue as they were listed before. I have them listed on ebay seperately in five lots. but they do make up a stunning unit







 
last up for this post are some lesser daemons of tzeentch. got some flamers and a couple bunches of pink horrors. all matching the theme so far. again very well done.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment