28 Sept 2012

Chaos Space Marines - Showcase and sale continued

Further to my previous post I will continue to showcase the dispersal of my chaos models.. they are all listed on ebay and for sale without reserve. (the decision made so I can go on funding other things)
 
I will add the link to the auctions again.. simply click here
 
Anyway.. the pics. I will start by adding some nurgle themed models. I already sold a heap of my nurgle models, sold some last year and some a couple weeks ago so theres not a huge amount left (I had a huge nurgle section)
 
1st up is Typhus and his terminator bodyguards. Stunning minis painted by a friend of mine Alex Gould. He still commission paints if anyone is interested









 
Next are the 2 combat units of nurgle themed chaos space marines. again painted by alex. stunning units.
 

 
Next is a highly converted chaos rhino tank. very authentic nurgle themed tank. looks great. the guy went to town on this one (I picked this one up on ebay, chosen as it fits with the previous models so well.) slight damage on a tip of a tenticle coming out of the hull


 
Next up I have a heap of death guard maines. 5 squads of 5. obviously they can be fielded in different numbers but for ebay I have listed them in 5s. These were painted by another friend Jake Hart. He also does commissions
 




 
Jake also painted me a Epidemius model. (this one again metal cast ofcourse :)) great model



 
 Lastly for the nurgle stuff I added a nurgle aspiring champion. I have always liked this model. heavily converted, it looks awsome in person. shame to see it go. but will be a cool little centre piece for some1s army :)

 
Now I want to add a favourite of mine. Be' Lakor. The model itself is awesome, and the paint job just makes him. mounted on a stane plinth and scenic base finishes him off a treat. a truely stunning model.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment