27 Feb 2011

Extensions to the Khorne army showcase

I has time yesturday to take some more photos, so I here are some more of my khorne minis...




Theres my bad boy.. the forgeworld deamon prince of khorne. In his pride and glory :P





Galrauch the chaos dragon. i had to have a paint of a dragon :)





This is my converted khorne termi squad. they brought the forgeworld equivilent out like 2 weeks after i finished em lol





There is the skulltaker on a juggernought converion.. aparently tabletop legal too (im not an expert) and the herald on juggernought too.. i love the paint scheme :)






And thats my forgeworld renegade ogres collection :)




5 comments:

  1. I like your Demon Prince - particularly what you have done with the skulls.

    Also, the hounds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love this bunch of awesome minis!
    DP looks menacing, pretty cool! Galrauch, disgusting, COOL+ and the renegade ogryns are just beautifuly painted, nice work!

    Also, as Rougue Pom said, hounds look neat, liked their skin. Just a suggestion though, shouldn't the chains be tight? To make it look like the hounds are really going forward, faster and more furious than the ogryn? ;D

    Keep up the nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really dig your work, I have just started a World eaters army of my own and was thinking about getting one of the FW deamon princes, what was the mold like and is FW resin easy to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FW kits are really good mate. i sometimes find it brittle if ur tidying up spikes, claws and fine weapons, but the detail and quality is really good. u will love it! also get a herald with the prince which is a cool little mini!!

    ReplyDelete