21 Feb 2011

More on the chaos collection - Nurgle

Hey all. I had a few spare minutes this afternoon so I decided to get some more pictures of my collection on here! I also gone back over pictures of commissions i did and models i moved on which are pretty cool so i can post a lot more quality pics in the next few days

These are the best of the nurgle models I have/had.




Epidemius, the tally man of nurgle. i really like this model. he looks daunting to paint when u build him, but once u get some of the base colours on hes a real pleasure to paint. I used this one to showcase, and gained several commissions off the back of it. I eventually sold this model. but i have a new epidemius kit so will get that one underway. let me know if you want to see how I did it. If theres some interest i will do a small step by step tutorial on here - gotta give it a whirl




Typhus Lord of Nurgle, with two converted terminator bodyguards. i made several termis, but i picked out a couple good pics just to show you. love working on nurgle conversions. so much scope for what u can do!



Dreadnought. Again slightly converted. some green stuff sculpting on here but nothing fancy.


Rhino Tank. i think I must have sold this one too.. but I liked the picture so i put it up for you all to see



Converted nurgle Lord.


Nurgle demons. Had great fun painting these up too. I am feeling another stint of nurgle production coming on. i will see what i have to build with and keep you posted



 
Heres a forgeworl giant spawn I did in a nurgle scheme. loved this model but i did sell him. £80 was what i got for him. what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. That Epidemius model is fantastic! Love the Chaos Spawn as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers matey! i am hopeing to get back into my painting soon and i think some nurgles is the best way to kick it all off

    ReplyDelete