15 Feb 2011

Hello and welcome

Welcome to Into the Maelstrom! This is a new so please forgive the simplicity as i get it off the ground! I am dedicating this site to my warhammer hobby, and hopefully i can get some time to get some of my shinnanigins on here. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

I have an extensive collection of stuff... i probably have some of every race of warhammer fantasy and 40k hehehe.. i trade alot on ebay, so get alot of bits through there. i really need to clear some out too :P Chaos is my main interest, i have a sweeeeet 40k chaos army. pitty i dont game really but creating the army and modelling is where it is at. thats about as far as i get. time is an issue for me what with the farm n all

I want to get back into the ebaying so keep an eye out, my trading name is wicardobezmarillio. I sell all kinds of GW models on there. Its almost an addiction for me, auctions are dangerous places :P. I have a good review and get on really well and do make some money out of it. especially with the top quality finished minis, i get a real buzzing satisfaction to see my masterpeices go for a good price and hopefully some1 will put them to good use on the table top! I can also organise commission jobs on any models fairly reasonably in price too! i know several talented miniature artists. More on this later :) but if its of interest dont hesitate to spam my mail box :)

Anyway thats enough for now, please take a look around!!
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment