18 Feb 2011

Skaven Army up on ebay.. so it begins

Sooooo.. finally i have pulled my finger out and restarted listing some of my masses of warhammer figures on ebay. If all goes well i think i will start trading the models again on a semi part time basis. but this is time depending and on if i can find a way to expand my farm business... either way, theres exciting stuff to come :)

I have listed a small Skaven force. i always split them into different lots so potential purchasers can pick and choose what they want/need. Definately the best way to sell warhammer at auction in my opinion.

The Skaven force is a very nicely modelled army. painted really well. its not a professional job but its a very effective and cleanly done job. If your interested here is the link to the first item and some pictures of the models.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180628175336&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT







No comments:

Post a Comment